paisley background

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

"Man" Shelf

Yeah, yeah, I know it's been a while once again since I last wrote! Things mentioned in the last blog post have continued to keep me exceedingly busy. My hope is to write at least five posts over the summer to catch up a little on my crafting projects. I (with the help of my sister) made my boyfriend a "man" shelf for Christmas last year. We were making each other homemade gifts and my sister found this idea somewhere online.
Unfortunately I don't remember the original site the picture was taken from, but I used it as a basis for my creation. My sister, Esther, and I found belts as thrift stores and used wooden slabs my father had hanging around in the garage. We sanded and stained the boards before nailing in the belts to create the shelf. Here's my finished product!


No comments:

Post a Comment